The Issa adds another dimension: the open air. It sounds so natural and open that you can feel the musicains in your room. The Issa's sleek lines are made possible by sophisticated design and engineering, resulting in a deep bass, airy sound with a clean, flowing profile. Swift and gentle to listen, the Issa is effortless and seductive. Beauty, elegance, craftmanship and the sound of its drivers are brought together in one emotional package, an object of beauty that never fails to stir the soul.
- 18mm MDF
- Sealed cabinet for HF unit
- Brace suspension of panel vibrations
- O-type interior damping for canceling standing vawes
- Ported system (front)
- 10mm dia. procrome spikes
- 153mm fiberglass woofer
- 25mm silk soft dome tweeter
- 1st order crossover
- Copper film coils
- Mundorf audiophile capacitors
- Metal-oxide film resistors
- Silver point-to-point soldering
- Sealed crossover box
- Frequency response 30Hz to 32kHz +/-3db
- Sensitivity 88db/1m/1V
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Amplifier recommendation 150W/per channel
- Albino cable used for all internal wiring
- Singlewire gold plated copper terminals ready for 4mm banana plugs, spade plugs or wire up to 16mm
- Satin white
- Satin black
- Piano gloss all colours - please ask for offer
- H 1060mm/41.8"
- W 205mm/8.1"
- D 205mm/8.1"
- Net weight per piece 20kg/45lbs
- Wooden crate pack as special order